Sunday, February 3, 2008

morning

pretty early in the morning eh? 2am?

yeah had a long day, 50% of it was in yamaha. i mean, who the fuck lepaks at a music school on saturdays. geez im a pure loser. if lepaking at the mall, then that's acceptable. or even at the cybercafe, or mamak, or snooker center. but in a music school. my god, even i couldn't believe it.

and at night there weren't any plans either, so i could officially conclude that my saturday nights are basically 'dead'. wait, i forgot to include fridays as well. 90% of my friday and saturday nights are DEAD. you hear me?

geez, almost 19 and only entered clubs twice. how pathetic is that?

and to label myself a not-so-good-boy? i doubt i even fall under that category. i think i'm just slightly below the 'good boy' level. my god this is so boring.

all the time i come here and rant about how imperfect i am, how shitty i feel about my life, my craving for booze and guitars, this and that. seriously, what the fuck else is there to read on my blog? i hardly ever write about what happened throughout my whole day and what i did, i never wrote any thoughtful or inspiring posts, or even opinions on important issues. shit, what's my blog for? who killed alvinkei? the alvinkei i knew was fuckin dead 2 years ago.

when i am a nice guy, i'm taken for granted and get 'used' by others.

when i am an asshole, people want to know me.

when i am myself, i'll be emo because i'm too quiet for others to be around with.

weird, ain't it?

so tell me, how could i be happy?

this is good : X-Japan

No comments:

An irritable panda bear
Awarded by Insanelyunique to AlvinKei
Which member from X Japan are you most like?


Yoshiki-- you're basically a god when it comes to what you've been able to accomplish in life. You're one of the most talented people in the world. You write beautiful music. You're hightly attractive, sensitive, and influential. And you can get laid when you're nearing 40; you really are a god.
Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
Which J-rock band would you be fit for?

You are Dir en Grey!

You're Diru: Kyo, Die, Kaoru, Toshiya, and Shinya. <3

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.